Thick Figaro Bracelet
BUY MORE SAVE MORE : - $250 GET 20% OFF | $250 + GET 30% OFF | $400 + GET 40% OFF | $500 + GET 50% OFF
DRAE SEEN ON
Thought the perfect thick Figaro bracelet doesn't exist? Think again, as this stackable thick Figaro bracelet serves a minimalist design with a maximalist impact. Exquisitely handcrafted in 14k gold plated. This chunky bracelet is a modern reinterpretation of a traditional design that gives off a vintage treasure vibe, making it a timeless addition to have in your most treasured collection. The beauty behind the Thick Figaro Bracelet is its versatility. It's available in Gold and silver. Illuminate your wrist with this chic addition to your bracelet stack. Either wear it alone or layer with other chain bracelets of varying widths. Pair it with the thick Figaro chain for a contemporary take on layering.
- Dimensions and bracelet width: 16 inches, 10mm thickness, but as a 7-inch bracelet.
- 14K gold plated
- Available in gold and silver
- Lobster clasp closure
We ship your order within 24 hours!
USA: 3-7 business days shipping
Canada: 1-4 business days shipping
UK: 3-10 business days shipping
Rest of the world: 8-20 business days
Sizing Chart (rings only)
RING SIZE CHART
If you do not know your size it is easy to measure it.
- Use a string or a piece of dental floss
- Wrap the string around your finger
- The string must be below the joint of your finger, close to your knuckle
- Make sure the string is tight around the skin
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string
- Use the size chart below, if you are between sizes, size up
If you are having any issues with the sizing please contact us and it will be our pleasure to assist you.
By far the easiest and safest way to clean your jewellery is with warm water and detergent-free soap
Then, run it under some clean water and dry the piece carefully with a jewelry cloth.
And that’s it. Just leave the last remaining moisture to air dry, and you’ll see a marked difference in your gold jewellery. You can clean it like this as often as you like, but if you do it after every few wears you’ll maintain its good looks for longer.