How and where are your products made?
- All our products are designed and hand sketched by our founder - Aurélie, in Montreal, QC, Canada.
- The sketches are then sent to our production team, where a 3D model is created and once the 3D model is approved, samples are then created and sent back to our showroom in Montréal. Those samples are carefully reviewed, ensuring all details of the product meet our standards. Once the samples are approved, production is then a go for that new product. The whole process takes about 3 to 6 months.
- We work closely with our production manufactures, and pride ourselves on the materials used, the quality we provide and practices we follow.
- Our manufacturers are located in Asia.
- Our pieces are ethically sourced and handmade. We ensure that every accessory we sell is made following the highest standards. We search the world to find the most precious pearls and priceless cubic zirconia crystals to curate products you will treasure forever.
What differentiates your pricing and quality from other competitors ?
- We design timeless jewelry that doesn’t compromise quality. We continuously test the longevity and strength of our pieces to ensure they last a lifetime.
- Our plating is 3 times the industry average. We plate our products with a 3 microns plating that makes them durable and sustainable.
- Sustainable fashion is our priority at DRAE COLLECTION. Providing high quality products that last at an affordable price point is what differentiates us on the market.
- We aim to be a sustainable jewelry brand by providing our customers with high quality products that last, it aims to reduce the negative impact of the fashion industry on the environment and society.
- It is important for luxury fashion brands to provide sustainable products because they have a significant impact on the environment and society. By using sustainable materials and production methods, luxury brands can reduce their negative impact and promote more responsible consumption. Additionally, sustainable products can be more appealing to consumers who are increasingly conscious of their environmental and social impact.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Can I cancel, update my order or change my shipping address?
- As we process and ship the order within a few business hours, if any changes need to be made to your order we ask you to contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- If your order has been shipped, you can return or exchange your items once received.
- We cannot make any changes after the order has been shipped.
What are your shipping delays?
- We process all orders within 24 business hours.
- Orders ship Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
- Shipping time in Canada, 1-5 business days. USA is 3-7 business days. International shipping time is 8-20 business days.
My package says it was delivered, but I have not received it?
- At times, orders are delivered 1–3 days after the tracking being updated as delivered.
- We require our customers to wait 3 business days, if not received after the 3-day period, please contact our customer service for assistance at email@example.com
My package says it was returned to sender, what do I do?
- This means there was an issue or missing a part of your shipping address.
- Please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org, they will be able to fix the issue and send you back your package.
- The more intentional you are about caring for your jewelry, the longer it will last.
- Remove your jewelry before doing any activity that risks physical damage.
- Remove your jewelry before doing household chores. Some cleaning products can be abrasive to precious metals.
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on before going out and the first thing you remove when coming home.
- We don't recommend sleeping with your fine jewelry to avoid them getting tangled.
How to clean?
- Regularly cleaning your pieces helps to avoid the residue buildup that can dull the original shine.
- The easiest and safest way to clean your jewelry is with warm water and a detergent-free soap.
- Do not use steam or ultrasonic cleaners, as this may damage your jewelry.
- We highly recommend removing your jewelry before applying hand sanitizer.
How to store?
- When not being worn, store in a safe, dry place to protect against the elements of daily exposure.
- Store pieces separately to avoid damage.
- Ensure pieces are completely dry before storing.
DRAE COLLECTION now offers easy returns. Please follow the steps below, to initiate your return.
How do returns work?
- Once you receive your order, you have a 10-day return period.
- Write an email to DRAE COLLECTION. Please include your order number, full name and complete address. As well as indicating the items you wish to return, and why. Our customer service team will respond within 24 business hours.
- All returns must be in their original packaging, and in the same condition they were received in.
- Please include your order invoice in the return shipment.
- Please note, earrings are final sale for hygienic purposes.
- DRAE COLLECTION does not offer return labels. If you would like a label created for you, there is a $12 fee.
- Once the return has been reviewed by a member of our team, it will be processed, and you will receive a refund confirmation email. Please note, there is a processing fee of $12 for your return.
- We can refund the full amount without a processing fee to a gift card for store credit towards a future purchase.
- Please allow 2-5 business days to see the refund reflected in your statements, following the reception of your products.
DRAE COLLECTION offers exchanges by mail or at our showroom (55 Louvain O Street, Suite 400 Montreal, QC, Canada, H2N 1A4)
How do exchanges work?
- Email DRAE COLLECTION with your order number, full name and complete address. As well as indicating the items you wish to exchange. (Exchanges can be made for the same product or another product equalling the same value.)
- Our customer service team will respond within 24 business hours and will be happy to send you a return label via email or create an appointment for you to be able to come shop and do your exchange in store.
- All exchanges must be in their original packaging, and in the same condition they were received in.
DRAE COLLECTION offers a 1-year warranty on all our products
How can I use my warranty?
- To use your warranty, email us at DRAE COLLECTION with your order number, full name, a description of the issue and a picture of the product and defect. Upon evaluation, we’ll send a replacement.
What does the warranty cover?
- Our warranty COVERS allergic reactions, workmanship defects (broken earrings pins, lost crystals, defective settings, broken clasps and tarnishing)
What does the warranty not cover?
- Our warranty DOES NOT COVER: Oxidization - When Silver is exposed to air over a long period of time, it is likely to oxidize and turn a dark black color. This is normal and fixable! (Please see our FAQ on Jewelry care)
- Our warranty DOES NOT COVER: Any products having a reaction due to cleaning products, chemicals, or perfume. We highly recommend you remove all jewelry before using harsh cleaning products. Or in any situation where your items would be exposed or affected by harmful chemicals. Remember, jewelry is always the last thing you put on, and the first thing you take off.
- Our warranty DOES NOT COVER: lost items.
- Our warranty DOES NOT COVER: scratches that come with normal wear and tear (like a bent ring or broken chain)
- Our warranty DOES NOT COVER: improper use or storage of your product - see our FAQ for storage tips!
How can I buy DRAE?
- We offer multiple payment options you can choose from Credit Card, Visa Debit, Sezzle, Afterpay, Apple Pay, Shop Pay and PayPal.
What products are final sale?
- All sale items are FINAL SALE.
- Mystery boxes are FINAL SALE.
- Earrings are FINAL SALE (for hygienic purposes).
- Any exchanges cannot be exchanged or refunded, thus making them a FINAL SALE.
- No exchanges, store credit or refunds will be issued.
- For any questions, please contact our customer service. (DRAE COLLECTION)