DRAE COLLECTION offers a 1-year warranty on all our products.
How can I use my warranty?
- To use your warranty, email us at DRAE COLLECTION with your order number, full name, a description of the issue and a picture of the product and defect. Upon evaluation, we’ll send a replacement.
What does the warranty cover?
- Our Warranty COVERS allergic reactions, workmanship defects (broken earrings pins, lost crystals, defective settings, broken clasp’s and tarnishing)
What does the warranty not cover?
- Our Warranty DOES NOT COVER: Oxidization - When Silver is exposed to air over a long period of time, it is likely to oxidize and turn a dark black color. This is normal and fixable! (Please see our FAQ on Jewelry care)
- Our Warranty DOES NOT COVER: Any products having a reaction due to cleaning products, chemicals, or perfume. We highly recommend you remove all jewelry before using harsh cleaning products. Or in any situation where your items would be exposed or affected by harmful chemicals. Remember, jewelry is always the last thing you put on, and the first thing you take off.
- Our warranty DOES NOT COVER: lost items.
- Our warranty DOES NOT COVER: scratches that come with normal wear and tear (like a bent ring or broken chain)
- Our warranty DOES NOT COVER: improper use or storage of your product - see our FAQ for storage tips!