Thick Figaro Necklace
FLASH SALE :
25% OFF EVERYTHING with code FLASH25 (for a limited time)
DRAE SEEN ON
The Thick Figaro Chain is small but fierce and guaranteed to make a significant impact on any outfit. This sophisticated necklace is simple and refined, and pleasantly weighty for an effortlessly elegant look that will surely make a statement anywhere you go. In other words, this piece is class personified. You can layer this sentiment Thick Figaro Chain with the perfectly echoed Figaro necklace. Not to mention, you can wear this glamorous necklace with the matching ephemeral Thick Figaro Bracelet. Featuring exquisite craftsmanship suspended from a delicate cuban link chain of intricate weaves of solid sterling silver detail receives a lovely shine. The understatement of this necklace means it’s the one to wear at all times, making this stainless steel essential necklace a piece we will never take off.
- Dimensions and chain width: 16 inches, 10mm thickness
- 14k Gold Plated
- Available in gold and silver.
- Lobster clasp closure
We ship your order within 24 hours!
USA: 3-7 business days shipping
Canada: 1-4 business days shipping
UK: 3-10 business days shipping
Rest of the world: 8-20 business days
Sizing Chart (rings only)
RING SIZE CHART
If you do not know your size it is easy to measure it.
- Use a string or a piece of dental floss
- Wrap the string around your finger
- The string must be below the joint of your finger, close to your knuckle
- Make sure the string is tight around the skin
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string
- Use the size chart below, if you are between sizes, size up
If you are having any issues with the sizing please contact us and it will be our pleasure to assist you.
By far the easiest and safest way to clean your jewellery is with warm water and detergent-free soap
Then, run it under some clean water and dry the piece carefully with a jewelry cloth.
And that’s it. Just leave the last remaining moisture to air dry, and you’ll see a marked difference in your gold jewellery. You can clean it like this as often as you like, but if you do it after every few wears you’ll maintain its good looks for longer.