RING SIZE CHART
If you do not know your size it is easy to measure it.
- Use a string or a piece of dental floss
- Wrap the string around your finger
- The string must be below the joint of your finger, close to your knuckle
- Make sure the string is tight around the skin
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string
- Use the size chart below, if you are between sizes, size up
If you are having any issues with the sizing please contact us and it will be our pleasure to assist you.
WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING FEES AND TIMELINE?
All orders over $100 will have free shipping. The time frame for domestic shipping is 1-2 business days and the time frame for international shipping is 8-20 business days.
DO YOU SHIP OVERSEAS?
Yes, we ship worldwide. We offer free delivery on orders over $100 to all our international customers.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER?
Receiving your item depends on where you are located. We process all our orders within 48 hours.
- For North America, the shipping delays are 1-9 business days
- International shipments can take anywhere from 8 to 25 business days
Complete shipping details will be provided in your confirmation email.
WHAT SHIPPING CARRIERS DO YOU USE?
We use all major carriers and local courier partners. For instance, in the United States, we use USPS
In Canada, we use Canada Post. In other countries, we use their local mail service.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
You will receive a tracking number to trace your order with the email you used to purchase your item. In your fulfillment confirmation, you can view the status of your order at any time.
CAN I CHANGE MY SHIPPING ADDRESS AFTER PLACING MY ORDER?
Yes. If your order hasn't shipped yet, please contact us at: email@example.com.
DO I HAVE TO PAY CUSTOMS ON MY ORDER?
Please note that we don't control customs charges that may apply to international shipments. There may be charges applied to your shipment that you are responsible for. You’ll be responsible for all duties and taxes incurred at the discretion of the carrier, local laws, and customs.
For more accurate information, contact your local customs office, so you're not surprised if there are any unexpected delivery charges.